Topas Mountain Retreat
4 days, 3 nights at Topas Ecolodge
Discover the perfect balance of beautiful scenery and quiet contemplation on this revelatory 4-day wellness journey. Nourish your soul with spellbinding views of misty mountains and vibrant rice terraces before letting your body flow through your favorite yoga poses. Finally, treat your mind with knowledge as you learn about Sapa’s diverse ethnic minority communities in remote Nam Cang Village, cradled by bamboo forests and untamed jungles.
Join-in Retreat Price: 12,300,000 VND/person
Trip Type: Wellness | Yoga Level: Beginners Welcome | Service Level: Standard
Date: August 29th - September 1st, 2020
Product Code: TAVPRO_ECO3
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Hanoi – Topas Ecolodge
Day 2: Topas Ecolodge
Day 3: Topas Ecolodge – Nam Cang Village – Topas Ecolodge
Day 4: Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
Day 1: First taste of the mountains
Hanoi - Thanh Kim Village - Topas Ecolodge
Your wellness journey starts today! Head to the meet-up point at Zenith Yoga (275 Âu Cơ) and buckle up in the private comfortable coach for the five-hour journey from Hanoi to Topas Ecolodge. Arrive around noon, just in time to enjoy a delicious, healthy farm-to-table lunch prepared by the Culinary Team.
Spend the afternoon floating in the two saltwater infinity pools or strolling through the resort grounds until a yoga session as the sun goes down. Following an evening dinner, the night is at leisure to hang out in the lounge or cozy up in your bungalow.
Included meals: Lunch, Dinner
Distance and Activities: 5h transfer – 2h sunset yoga
Day 2: Flow through your Vinyasas
Wake up amongst the clouds and start the day with a morning meditation and movement session.
Afterwards, the day is free at leisure to join in optional activities such as cycling to the nearby village of Lech (a Red Dzao community), sunbathing by the infinity pools, indulging in traditional spa treatments like massages, facials, and herbal baths at Rice Spa.
After a full day spent doing whatever you like, wind down with an evening yoga session designed to help you move intuitively, stretching away any tension to ensure a good night’s sleep awaits!
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Activities: 2 x 2h yoga sessions
Day 3 – Riverside Village Dining and Explorations
Topas Ecolodge - Nam Cang Village – Topas Ecolodge
This morning begins with an energetic yoga session before whisking you off to the wild jungles and remote villages of Nam Cang, a 45-minute drive away from Topas Ecolodge. Upon arrival to Nam Cang Village, your guide will take you through the Red Dzao culture, taking the time to facilitate interaction with locals and answer any questions you may have about their traditions and lifestyle.
After you’ve worked up an appetite, head to Topas Riverside Lodge for some relaxation, sampling the fresh, organic dishes created from local produce and ingredients of the area for lunch. Relax in the sun, going for a swim in the natural rock pools of the sparkling river before lacing up your hiking boots and joining a guided rice terrace hike towards Nam Nhiu Village. Snap as many photos as you can of the magical scenery before getting picked up by car and returning to Topas Ecolodge.
Once you’ve rested up from the day’s activities, join an afternoon yoga session right before dinner, filling up on another delicious meal before having the evening at leisure.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Distance: 2h transfer
Activities: 4km guided hike – 2 x 2h yoga sessions
Day 4 – Back to “Civilization”
Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
Spend your last moments in the mountains of northern Vietnam with a breakfast overlooking the impressive natural scenery. Reflect on the laughter and emotions you have felt during the retreat during a final meditation and intentions-setting class, returning to Hanoi after a day at leisure by private coach at 14:30.
Arrive around 19:30 – 20:00 at the drop-off point in Tay Ho district, Zenith Yoga (275 Âu Cơ).
Included meals: Breakfast
Distance and Activities: 1h meditation – 5h transfer
- 2-way private A/C transportation between Hanoi (275 Âu Cơ, Tay Ho District) – Topas Ecolodge as well as transfers during tour program
- 3-nights’ accommodation with twin-shared* Executive Bungalow at Topas Ecolodge (Additional surcharge applied for room upgrades and/or single supplement on request)
- In the event of odd-number of participants joining the retreat, triple-shared room will be provided in lieu of twin-shared* occupancy, unless purchasing a single supplement
- All meals as indicated in the program
- Unlimited access to drinking water during transportation, at Topas Ecolodge, and during activities (Please bring your own water bottle to refill)
- All entrance tickets to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park area
- Yoga materials and necessary equipment (provided by Zenith Yoga)
- 1 internationally certified English-speaking Yoga Instructor
- 1 Bilingual guide (English and Vietnamese) on Day 3 tour to Nam Cang Village
- Alcohol and drinks other than water
- Yoga mat (please bring your own)
- Travel insurance (Compulsory with Topas Travel programs)
- Upgrades to higher standard rooms or single supplements
- Personal travel items
- Activities such as spa treatments, herbal baths, and guided tours not explicitly stated in the program
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of 10 participants needed for trip to depart
- Rates are valid until December 31st, 2020 excluding public holiday periods
- Rates are quoted per person in VND and include government VAT
- All featured accommodation is subject to availability
- Cancellations made 30 – 15 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of the total amount;
- Cancellations made 14 – 7 days prior to departure will be charged 70 % of the total amount;
- Cancellations made within 6 days prior to departure as well as no shows will be charged 100% of the total amount