Come and discover Sapa on this 4-day family adventure through the jungles surrounding Topas Riverside Lodge and the cool mountain views of Topas Ecolodge. Especially suitable for families with children aged 6 and up!
Starting from 24,034,000 VND/family of 4!
- Join-in round-trip Limousine between Hanoi/Noi Bai and Sapa
- Hanoi departure – 6:30/7:00
- Noi Bai departure – 7:30/8:00
- Topas Ecolodge departure – 14:30
- Shuttle between Topas Riverside Lodge and Topas Ecolodge
- Topas Riverside departure – 10:00
- 2 nights at Topas Riverside Lodge
- Family connecting room or 2 adjacent rooms
- 1 night at Topas Ecolodge
- 1 Premium Executive bungalow with 1 extra bed
- All meals as indicated in the program below
- All entrance tickets to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park
- Free refillable water in vans and at resorts
- English-speaking local tour guide during activities
- Nam Cang discovery (day 1)
- Jungle BBQ hike (day 2)
- Government VAT
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1: Hanoi – Nam Cang Village – Topas Riverside Lodge
Day 2: Topas Riverside Lodge
Day 3: Topas Riverside Lodge – Topas Ecolodge
Day 4: Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
What to expect
Day 1: Down by the riverside | Hanoi – Nam Cang Village – Topas Riverside Lodge
After an early morning breakfast, sit back and relax aboard the Topas Mountain Express (TME), a plush minivan outfitted with snacks, water, and Wi-Fi that covers the 4.5-hour journey from Hanoi to Thanh Phu Bridge. Then, disembark from the TME and board a shuttle bus for the final 30-minute drive to Nam Cang Village. A short stroll through the quiet village ends in an adventurous crossing of a wooden suspension bridge to Topas Riverside Lodge, just in time for lunch.
In the afternoon, visit the attached village of the Dzao, famous for their exquisite embroidery and botanical knowledge. Peer in on silver jewelers and families creating paper from bamboo for spiritual reasons.
Then, head back to the lodge and make friends with the local children as you swim in the natural rock pools just out front of the property before sitting down for a delicious, home-cooked dinner.
Included Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Distance and Activities: 5h transfer – 1h village walk
Day 2: Deep in the jungle | Topas Riverside Lodge
Discover the most remote corners of Sapa Valley on an upstream hike this morning. See where the villagers plant cardamom along with other herbs and spices that can fetch a good price in the local markets at the foot of Hoang Lien Mountains before meeting the river where it forms a picturesque waterfall under a suspended bridge. Dip your toes in or go for a swim as your BBQ lunch is set up, complete with fresh trout and a variety of vegetables and jungle herbs.
Return to Topas Riverside Lodge after lunch, with the day at leisure to soak up the wild ambiance with a hot cup of fresh lemongrass and ginger tea or a mug of traditional Vietnamese coffee on the wrap-around outdoor patio. Or, play in the river with local families looking to beat the heat!
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Activities: 8km hike
Day 3: Up to the mountains | Topas Riverside Lodge – Topas Ecolodge
Wake up to the sounds of nature and enjoy a final breakfast cooked by the Topas Riverside Lodge staff. Then, say good-bye and head up the mountain on a 45’ transfer to the certified unique lodge by National Geographic, Topas Ecolodge.
Enjoy a day free at leisure with incredible views of mountains and rice terraces. Splash around in the double infinity swimming pools or go for a bike ride to the neighborhood village on your own.
Included Meals: Breakfast
Distance: 45′ transfer
Day 4: In the clouds | Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
The day is yours at leisure until a mid-afternoon departure for Hanoi via the TME. Sunbathe and splash in the two infinity pools, sample delicious cuisine at the restaurant, breathe in the fresh mountain air from your bungalow’s patio, or indulge in some locally-inspired treatments at the wonderful spa on site.
Departure is set at 14:30, arriving in Hanoi around 19:30, refreshed and rejuvenated from your time spent in nature.
Included Meals: Breakfast
Distance: 5h transfer
Terms and conditions
- This package is for residents of Vietnam only (locals and expats). Please send your local ID or proof of residency when making the booking (work permit, residence card, visa sticker photo)
- Sale period: 15th August – 30th September 2020
- Stay period: From 15th August – 31st December 2020
- Blackout dates
- 19th- 22nd November – Vietnam Mountain Marathon
- Blackout dates
- Gala dinner surcharges
- Topas Riverside Lodge: 400,000 VND/person on 24th December and 31st December, 2020
- Topas Ecolodge: 1,155,000 VND/person on 24th December and 31st December, 2020
- Other surcharge information
- Surcharge of 2,000,000 VND/night for Suite Bungalow upgrade at Topas Ecolodge
- Surcharge of 463,000 VND/ child above 12 years old plus Topas Ecolodge compulsory suite upgrade of 2,000,000 VND
- Surcharge of 400,000 VND/person on weekend bookings (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) as well as public holidays
- Package is calculated based on the following rates:
- Price per adult: USD 319
- First child with an extra bed: USD 220 (Topas Ecolodge)
- Second child: USD 175 (shared bed at Topas Ecolodge)
- Total – 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old: USD 1,033
- Exchange rate applied at VND 23,100 to USD 1 and subject to change
- Family with 2 children aged 12 and up will have adult rate applied
- If the lodges are closed or travel bans/restrictions apply, booking date can be amended and/or transferred to another person for use with written confirmation from Topas Ecolodge
- Promotional Rate is non-refundable; however, booking date may be amended one time free of charge 14 days prior to check in
- Changing the date a second time will incur a 1,000,000 VND fee/booking