Topas wellness retreat
3 days and 2 nights at Topas Ecolodge
Discover the perfect balance of beautiful scenery and quiet contemplation on this revelatory 3-day wellness journey. Nourish your soul with spellbinding views of misty mountains and vibrant rice terraces before letting your body flow through your favorite yoga poses. Finally, treat your mind with knowledge as you learn about Sapa’s diverse ethnic minority communities in remote Nam Cang Village, cradled by bamboo forests and untamed jungles.
Join-in retreat price: 7,990,000 VND/person
Trip type: Wellness | Yoga level: Beginners welcome | Service level: Standard
Date: November 7th - 9th, 2020
Product Code: TAVPRO_ECO3
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1: Hanoi – Topas Ecolodge
Day 2: Topas Ecolodge – Nam Cang Village – Topas Ecolodge
Day 3: Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
Day 1: First taste of the mountains
Hanoi - Thanh Kim Village - Topas Ecolodge
Included meals: Lunch, Dinner
Distance: 5h transfer
Activities: 1h yoga
Your wellness journey starts today! Head to the meet-up point at Elite Fitness (98 Đường Tô Ngọc Vân) and buckle up in the private comfortable coach for the five-hour journey from Hanoi to Topas Ecolodge. Arrive around noon, just in time to enjoy a delicious, healthy farm-to-table lunch prepared by the Culinary Team.
Afterwards, join a one-hour yoga session to stretch your muscles after the journey, followed by leisure time floating in the two saltwater infinity pools or strolling through the resort grounds until the sun goes down. Following an evening dinner, the night is at leisure to hang out in the lounge or cozy up in your bungalow.
Day 2: Riverside village dining and exploration
Topas Ecolodge - Nam Cang Village – Topas Ecolodge
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Distance: 2h transfer
Activities: 1h village tour – 8km guided hike or swimming at Topas Riverside Lodge – 2 x 1h yoga session
This morning begins with an energetic 1-hour yoga session before whisking you off to the wild jungles and remote villages of Nam Cang, a 45-minute drive away from Topas Ecolodge. Upon arrival to Nam Cang Village, your guide will take you through the Red Dzao culture, taking the time to facilitate interaction with locals and answer any questions you may have about their traditions and lifestyle.
Then, for those who love hiking, continue on for a 4km walk through lush jungles to secluded Nam Pa valley for a Sapa-inspired BBQ lunch amidst rice paddies and rushing rivers. It’s also a wonderful place to take many photos for Instagram!
If you would rather relax in style, choose lunch at Topas Riverside Lodge, sampling the fresh, organic dishes created from local produce and ingredients of the area for lunch. Take a coffee out to the balcony, or go for a swim in the natural rock pools of the sparkling river before meeting up with the rest of the group and returning to Topas Ecolodge.
Once you’ve rested up from the day’s activities, join an a sunset yoga session right before dinner, filling up on another delicious meal before having the evening at leisure.
Day 3 – Back to “civilization”
Topas Ecolodge – Hanoi
Included meals: Breakfast
Distance: 5h transfer
Activities: 1h yoga
Spend your last moments in the mountains of northern Vietnam with a breakfast overlooking the impressive natural scenery. Reflect on the laughter and emotions you have felt during the retreat during a final 1-hour yoga session, returning to Hanoi afterwards by private coach.
- Round-trip private A/C transportation between Hanoi (Elite Fitness (98 Đường Tô Ngọc Vân)) – Topas Ecolodge as well as transfers during tour program
- 2-night accommodation with twin-shared Premium Executive Bungalow at Topas Ecolodge
- Additional surcharge applied for room upgrades and/or single supplement on request
- In the event of odd-number of participants joining the retreat, triple-shared room will be provided in lieu of twin-shared* occupancy, unless purchasing a single supplement
- All meals as indicated in the program
- Nam Cang Village tour and Jungle BBQ Hike or Topas Riverside Lunch with swimming on Day 2
- Unlimited access to drinking water during transportation, at Topas Ecolodge, and during activities (Please bring your own water bottle to refill)
- All entrance tickets and tour permits to local villages and Hoang Lien National Park area
- Yoga materials and necessary equipment (provided by Elite Yoga)
- 1 internationally certified bilingual (VN and ENG) Yoga Instructor from Elite Fitness
- 1 Bilingual guide (VN and ENG) on Day 2 tour to Nam Cang Village
- For Elite Fitness members: 50% off all spa treatments at Rice Spa
- Alcohol and drinks other than water
- Yoga mat (please bring your own)
- Upgrades to higher standard rooms or single supplements
- Personal travel items
- Activities such as spa treatments, herbal baths, and guided tours not explicitly stated in the program
Terms and conditions
- Maximum of 10 participants allowed
- Rates are quoted per person in VND and include government VAT
- All featured accommodation is subject to availability
- Cancellations made 30 – 15 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of the total amount;
- Cancellations made 14 – 7 days prior to departure will be charged 70 % of the total amount;
- Cancellations made within 6 days prior to departure as well as no shows will be charged 100% of the total amount