at Topas Ecolodge
3 days – 2 nights FROM 295 USD
There are a variety of tour packages available for guests staying at Topas Ecolodge. These include a relaxation only package, a range of hiking and mountain biking tours, and trips which take in visits to local hill tribe villages and minority markets. We can also organise tailor-made team building or meeting packages.
From Red River Delta to the mountain retreat of Topas Ecolodge
From 6:30 – 7:00 AM, our Topas Mountain Express will pick you up at your Hanoi hotel before departing Hanoi for a 5 hours transfer to Topas Ecolodge. Most of the drive is on the highway; the last one hour is on a new mountain road running upstream the Muong Bo River passing by beautiful areas, home to many minority villages.
Well arrived, the rest of the day is at your leisure. You can book a special traditional Red Dao herbal bath or massage at the lodge’s newly opened spa or go for an excursion to the surrounding villages.
You will spend the night in your own private bungalow with a view of the valley and dotted mountain surroundings.
The day is at your leisure at Topas Ecolodge. You can either relax or borrow a free of charge high quality mountain bike from the lodge for an exploration to the neighboring villages. You can also book one or more of the available activities at the lodge:
- Join a half day or full day walking/biking excursion, the best way to experience nature and the local cultures of the ethnic minority people.
- Book a half day tour to explore the highest peak of Indochina, Mt. Fansipan (3.143m), with the newly launched cable car, as well as visiting Sapa town
- Try a traditional Red Dao herbal bath at the lodge’s newly opened spa
Topas Ecolodge back to Hanoi
The morning is at your leisure at Topas Ecolodge.
Topas Mountain Express departs from Sapa at 14:00; from Topas Ecolodge at 15:00 and returns you to your hotel in Hanoi.
This package includes:
2 nights at Topas Ecolodge (twin shared Premium Executive bungalow)
2 breakfasts at Topas Ecolodge (B = breakfast)*
Transfer by Topas Mountain Express Hanoi – Sapa – Topas Ecolodge – Sapa – Hanoi
*Other meals at Topas Ecolodge are recommended to be booked in advance.
- The package can be upgraded to Suite Bungalow
- Topas Mountain Express can only pick up and return passengers at hotels/ residence in Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Tay Ho District.