Take a break from city life and breathe in the fresh air of Sapa during this 2-day hiking adventure around Topas Ecolodge. Stretch your legs on mountain trails and fill your belly with a delicious regionally-inspired BBQ amongst the rice paddies in remote Nam Pa Valley.
Trip Type: Active | Hiking Level: Moderate | Service Level: Standard
Product Code: SEH2
- Hiking on a variety of trails through rice terraces, corn fields, mountain roads and valley footpaths.
- Learning about one of Vietnam’s most interesting ethnic minority groups – the Red Dzao.
- Taking a dip in the famous “rice-terrace” saltwater infinity pools at Topas Ecolodge
- Hiking enthusiasts and culture lovers
- Couples, groups of friends, and solo travelers
- Taking a quick break from city life to recharge in nature