Sapa's hidden trails
Venture into the hidden area of Nam Cang as you hike through 7 km of Hoang Lien National Park’s rugged countryside, down cornfield dirt trails and through terraced rice fields to Nam Cang Village, a quiet town known for its charming Red Dzao population.
Trip Type: Active | Hiking Level: Moderate | Service Level: Standard
Product Code: SW1A
- Hiking through rice terraces and rolling farmland
- Learning about one of Vietnam’s most interesting ethnic minority groups – the Red Dzao.
- Stopping for lunch at Topas Riverside Lodge to admire the rushing river and jungle surroundings
- Hiking enthusiasts and culture lovers
- Couples, solo travelers, and groups of friends
- Spending time in some of Vietnam’s most iconic landscapes