Trails of the Red Dzao
Lace up your hiking boots and get ready to learn about the ancient traditions and fascinating culture of the Red Dzao tribes populating the area around Topas Ecolodge and Topas Riverside Lodge over this 3-day introduction to some of Sapa’s most remote areas and epic natural scenery.
Trip Type: Active | Hiking Level: Moderate | Service Level: Standard
- Hiking on a variety of trails through rice terraces, corn fields, mountain roads and valley footpaths.
- Learning about one of Vietnam’s most interesting ethnic minority groups – the Red Dzao.
- Relaxing in total comfort in your private bungalow at Topas Ecolodge
- Hiking enthusiasts and culture lovers
- Families with primary-school aged children and older, couples, and solo travellers
- Getting off the beaten tourist track and seeing a different side of Sapa